These Terms and Conditions of Service ("Terms") apply to and govern your access to and use of the services available from the domain and sub-domains of myIPdoc.com, respectively myIPdoctor.com (the services are collectively referred to herein as the "Service"). Please review these Terms carefully.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms, which apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. The Service may change from time to time as features of the Service are added, removed and/or modified, with or without notice to you. In addition, myIPdoc.com may temporarily or permanently stop providing the Service, or any features within the Service, to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice, which you agree is not required.
You rely on any site content, information, or advice provided through the Service at your own risk.
We trust you to use the Service responsibly. You agree not to misuse the Service. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to do the following things:
You must use the IP address lookup Service solely for Internet operational or technical research purposes, including tracking of abuse issues and identifying resources used or suspected of being used for unlawful or harassing purposes.
- Use the Service for any unlawful purposes
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network without permission of its owner
- Interfere with, or disrupt, the access of any user, host or network.
- Use the Service in an automated way other than via our api.
- Invoke our api if your application produces, or is expected to produce, more than 100.000 queries/month or more than 5 queries/minute.
We may suspend your access to our service if you violate any of the above rules without further notice in the event that, in our sole and absolute judgment, you violate these Terms.